Last update 13.08.2020
The Punta Indiani campsite has complied with the requirements laid down by the health authorities regarding the COVID-19 situation, to ensure the respect of the highest standards of safety, cleanliness and sanitation.
The campsite management will take care of the implementation of all measures falling withing its responsibility:
- The accommodation capacity of the campsite has been reduced to foster the respect of social distancing measures.
- The toilet and shower areas are cleaned and sanitized several times a day with chlorine or alcohol-based products; the common premises and facilities are sanitized regularly.
- Mobile homes are sanitized with ozone before guests arrive.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available in front of the entrances to the common areas.
- Mobile homes are sanitized before guests arrive.
- The campsite management appointed a staff member to be the Covid-related issue contact person, to help implement and verify the infection prevention and containment measures. The contact person will be in charge of reminding guests the need to comply with the behavioural rules and the provisions contained in the regulation.
- Our staff have been trained regarding the prevention and containment of the Covid-19 virus and will be able to give you indications.
All guests are required to act responsibly and respect the measures outlined in this regulation. The campsite management will require all guests to sign this internal regulation regarding the Covid-19 situation. This is a prerequisite to gain access to the campsite.
This regulation supplements the general internal regulation of Camping Punta Indiani.
The situation in Italy is constantly improving and the rules may change during the summer, according to the decisions of the Italian Health Authorities or of the Autonomous Province of Trento.
INTERNAL REGULATION FOR COVID-19 RISK MANAGEMENT
in compliance with the safety protocol for tourist accommodations in the Autonomous Province of Trento. Version published on 5 May 2020 by the Provincial Coordination Committee on Health and Safety at Work of the Province of Trento.
Access to the Campsite:
IMPORTANT: access shall be DENIED to guests who:
- show symptoms referable to Covid19
- have fever higher than 37.5 C°
- have been in contact with people who have been diagnosed with Covid19 for the past 2 weeks
- For internal organizational reasons, according to the order of 08/12/2020 by the Ministry of Health, we cannot accept guests arriving after a stay or transit from the following countries: Croatia Greece Malta Spain. If you have already booked on our campsite and are arriving from the countries mentioned, please contact us immediately!
- Guests must book their place in advance to be allowed to stay at the campsite. Minimum stay is one week.
- Guests are requested to fill in the early check-in form they will receive before their arrival and sent it to the management by email.
- The balance of the stay must be paid upon arrival at the campsite, preferably by credit / debit card.
- Check-in time: from 10 am to noon, and from 3 pm to 6 pm. Upon arrival, please show your booking number at the entrance of the campsite.(ID number).
- Check-out is by 10 am.
- For the whole period in which the current protocols will be in force at the campsite, external visitors are NOT allowed.
In the campsite:
- All guests are required to respect social distancing. Social distancing means to keep space or physical distance of at least one meter between yourself and people who don’t belong to the same household. We consider that the people who are registered on the same pitch or regular friends of up to 10 people, belong to the same household.
- Avoid large gatherings of people in all areas of the campsite, including the relax and the beach areas.
- Guests must wear the protective nose-and-mouth covering mask in the presence of other guests and staff when it is not possible to maintain a physical distance of at least 1 meter. Face musk is required in restrooms and similar indoor common spaces.
- Remember to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands. It is mandatory to sanitize your hands before and after accessing common areas and every time you touch a shared object.
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available in front of the entrances to the campsite reception, bathrooms, showers, dish / cloth washing, laundry, waste collection area, and playground.
- The playground will be fenced and reserved for younger children who must be supervised by a parent all the time.
- On the beach our guests are required to keep a safety distance of at least 1.5 meters between themselves and people who do not belong to the same household. In the evening guests are required to bring back to their pitch their sunbeds, air mattresses and personal belongings.
Your pitch or your mobile home:
- Your vehicles must be parked inside the assigned pitch in order to guarantee a distance of one meter from the bordering pitches. Our staff will be providing you with directions and help.
- You are not required to wear the protective mask while staying on your pitch with people belonging to your household.
- Whenever guests who do not belong to the same household enter someone else’s pitch or mobile home, everyone will be required to wear the protective mask and keep a social distance of at least 1 meter among people who do not belong to the same household.
- Access to public toilet and shower facilities is limited to a fixed number of people at a time. Gatherings of people must be avoided. Keep a social distance of at least one meter from people who do not belong to the same household.
- It is mandatory to wear the mask in the washing/dishwashing and bathroom areas (except for you take a shower).
- We kindly ask our guests to preferably use the toilets and showers of their own caravans, motorhomes or mobile homes.
- We recommend you to try and avoid using shared showers and sinks during the peak hours (8 am to 9.30 am; 12 am to 2 pm; 6 pm to 8 pm ).
- It is mandatory to sanitize your hands before and after accessing the toilets. Sanitizing gel dispensers are available in front of the entrance to the facilities.
Covid-19 case management:
In case of a guests showing flu symptoms referable to Covid-19, you must promptly notify the management of the campsite or the Covid-19 contact person by phone (Ph. number +39 0461 548062), who will immediately inform the local health authorities. The guest will have to stay in the campsite, together with the members of her/his household. The patient will need to be temporarily isolated in the environment in which she/he stayed and spent the night before, waiting for the instructions of the health authorities.