opening postponement

Dear friends and guests,


We were almost ready to welcome you at Punta Indiani but now everything has stopped in Italy and in most of Europe because of the “Coronavirus” pandemic and therefore the opening date scheduled for May 1st, is postponed.

Camping Punta Indiani will open again according with official notice from the competent authorities, when we will get to the point where we can guarantee you and our coworkers the highest health security standards.


We will keep you updated about all changes.



Our hopes are for a normal summer and therefore we suggest you to keep your booking.

You will be able to move or change your booking, with the most flexibility and no penalties, we offer you the opportunity to cancel your stay up until 7 days before the planned arrival date. In case of cancellation we can offer you a voucher of the value of what you already paid and valid for two years.